After hearing umpteen people say they are reading this blog but not able to post comments on to it I thought i would run through it from outside and see how to do it. There are a couple of hiccupy bits but if you follow these instructions it should work:
• Click on the comments link under the blog entry (the one that says number comments after Posted by Belinda’s updates at time)
• Type your comment into the box entitled Post your comment. Don’t forget to put your name as otherwise it will come up as anonymous.
• When you're ready to post, select Google Account from the dropdown list next to Comment as:
• Press Post Comment
• For some reason it seems then to come up with Your request could not be processed. Please try again. So press Post Comment again.
• When the login screen comes up, type firstname.lastname@example.org in the email box and belinda1 in the password. Do not tick stay signed in. Press the Sign in tab
• Fill in the word verification as requested and press the Post Comment tab.
• Remember to click on Sign out when the next blank Post comment screen comes up again.
Sometimes it comes up with a preview screen and asks you to enter another verification word again - just go with it! hopefully you should now succeed - please do give it a go and let me know if it doesn't work. otherwise I'm not sure if anyone's out there reading it and it can feel very lonely! :-( (except of course people are e-mailing me and telling me so!)