Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

Well I meant to give an update after my appt on Monday which I will do, honest, but meanwhile just a quick word to say Happy Xmas! and thank you to everyone for their support this year, it has been really touching and I am sure has contributed hugely to my recovery and general all-round cheer. So I wish you all a great new year.

Am moulting like a spaniel so am just about to get in the shower and take the plunge with the barnet. It'll be wigs on for Xmas as I can no longer bear to keep spitting out hairs and have started finding them in the food. So that's the end of that!

Good cheer x

1 comment:

  1. Hi B!
    Just wanted to let you know that I am still keeping up to date with your blog. Sorry to hear about the hair, but trust you received a large selection of fab hats to see you through the coming months. Wishing you all the best for 2010 and will endeavour to come up to London in the new year. Love to all. Helen xx

    ReplyDelete