It was so nice to get a comment yesterday from someone who has only just got the blog address - it reminded me that people are still reading this. But it does feel a bit like talking to a vacuum when you don't get any feedback which has sometimes (you may have noticed!) made me feel a bit less encouragavised to post anything, for which I have in turn been chastised! so for those it has so far defeated, I am re-posting the steps to follow. Just in case any of you are tempted to stare defeat in the face and proclaim "NO! I shall make this work"!
Going to Cannizaro with Karen and Helen today which judging by the beautiful weather will be lovely. Trying to ignore that Wednesday looms...and refrain from scratching my now spot-covered blotchy face. I can't work out (as with so many of these things) whether it is a swarm of tiny little midge things that seem to have infected one of my favourite plants and taken a fancy to me (biting things have always been more attracted to me than rich femninist men) or another effect of the chemo (it's not on the list I don't think). Whichever it is I could scratch my face off at the mo - very irritating. Witchhazel here I come.
• Click on the comments link under the blog entry (the one that says number comments after Posted by Belinda’s updates at time)
• Type your comment into the box entitled Post your comment. Don’t forget to put your name as otherwise it will come up as anonymous.
• When you're ready to post, select Google Account from the dropdown list next to Comment as:
• Press Post Comment
• For some reason it seems then to come up with Your request could not be processed. Please try again. So press Post Comment again.
• When the login screen comes up, type firstname.lastname@example.org in the email box and belinda1 in the password. Do not tick stay signed in. Press the Sign in tab
• Fill in the word verification as requested and press the Post Comment tab.
• Remember to click on Sign out when the next blank Post comment screen comes up again.
Ah gowon. Gowon, gowon, gowon, gowon, gowon, gowon, gowon!